Your Party-Rockin' dj company
Jessie Lee Photography - Vendor Highlight
Meet Jessie, of Jessie Lee Photography. She began her professional wedding and portrait photography business based in Mesa, Arizona. We’ve had the pleasure of working alongside her and want you to meet her!
Jessie’s Photography Style:
Endearing, passionate, and fun, Jessie is THE best of the best. You’re bound to fall in love with her welcoming smile, warm personality, and of course, PHOTOS! You can rest assured knowing that Jessie provides an exceptional experience from beginning to end.
From Hobby to Full-blown Career
Storytelling has run through Jessie’s veins since she was a little girl. Whether it be poems, paintings, or videos, Jessie always found a way to voice her story. Her passion for photography began in high school, having taken classes all four years. When it came to college, Jessie knew that she had to turn her passion into a full-time career. That’s when she decided to obtain a Bachelor’s Degree in Photography at Northern Arizona University.
Now, Jessie can be found these days capturing weddings, portraits, and telling stories about other special events across beautiful Arizona.
Picture-Perfect Photography Tips:
Directly from the pro herself, here are some things Jessie says you should know when looking for a photographer:
- Make sure you love the photographer you’re planning to work with.
- From a session to a wedding day, it is important for you to know the photographer you’re hiring. The best way to do this is by running through this quick checklist:
- Trust – You want to work with someone you can trust.
- Personality – Reach out and connect with the photographer you’re looking into. Do you like their personality?
- Style – If you love your photographer’s style, it’s safe to assume you’ll love the photos you receive.